I've bought a guiade book. Now I'm going to find a hotel.
I've joined the gym club. I'm going to exercise regulary.
I've bought some nicotine patches. I'm going to stop smoking.
He's really annoying me. I'm going to get angry.
I've just bought a bike. I'm going to cycle to work.
Mission Impossible is on TV tonight. Are you going to watch it?
My car is dirty. I'm going to take it to the car wash.
I'm going to redecorate the sitting room. I'm going to paint it yellow.
We've just got engaged. We're going to get married in June.
What are you going to wear?
Are you going to sell your house?
What color are you going to paint the kitchen.
What are you going to do?
Where are you going to stay?
When are you going to tell him?
Steve has got his tennis raquette. He is going to play tennis.
Paul's in the kitchen. He's going to cook dinner.
Look at those black clauds. It's going to rain.
Sophie and Felcity aregoing to the super market. They are going to buy something for dinner.
Felicity is getting her credit card out of her bag. She's going to play.
Andrew is studying medecine. He's going to be a doctor.
Be careful. You're going to drop it.
I'm hungry. I'm going to make a sandwich.
Sue and Carl are expecting their third child so they're going to look for a bigge house.
It's a beautiful day.I'm going to go for a walk.
I'll just phone Raphael to say I'm going to be late.
I've got the application forms. I'm going to enrol on the course.
What are you going to do about it?
I'm not going to tell him. He doesn't need to know.
Put a sweater on. You're going to get cold.
It isn't going to rain this weekend.
John isn't going to shop at the mall.
Jack and Jill aren't going to go up the hill.
Max isn't going to do his homework.
They aren't going to study mathematics tonight.
We aren't going to wash the dishes.
Mary isn't going to draw a picture.
We aren't going to sleep tonight.
You aren't going to drink any coffee.
They aren't going to talk to each other.
Are you going to do your homework?
Is she going to make a coffee?
Are Max and Mary going to invite us?
Are they going to dance?
Is Jane going to run the race?
Are we going to buy a new car soon?
Are you going to study the vocabulary?
Is Max going to ride a bicycle to work?
Is Max going to write to his mother?
Is she going to drive?
What is John going to do?
What is Max going to do for a living?
Where are you going to eat pizza?
What is the mouse going to eat?
When are you going to exercise?
How are you going to feel?
What are you going to find?
What are you going to wear?
How much is Max going to drink?
When are Mary and Jane going to sing?
Your sister is going to tell you the story.
They are going to buy the food.
He is going to cook dinner.
It is going to rain today.
You and I are going to invite all of our friends.
We are going to have a party.
Max is going to play basketball.
I am going to eat pizza.
You and Max are going to take a break.
They are going to jump a party.
I use the vacuum cleaner to clean the carpet.
I have two pets. I have a dog and a cat.
Tables, chairs, sofas, and beds are examples of furniture.
The police officer patrolled the area in the police car.
Medicines can cure many diseases.
When I'm tired I kake a nap.
The grass is very long. I need to mow the lawn.
The children like to play in the yard.
The supermarket has a variety of different foods.
I speak English and Spanish but I can't understand Chinese.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario