The neighbour's dog bit her.
That pizza was delicious!
Music helps Saffron with her work.
Always disconnect appliances at night
You look ridiculous in that hat!
My friend Fiona will love this music.
Please file that letta under 'B'.
The whole group is having a party in the summer.
War causes tremendous pain and suffering.
Last April we were living in Nairobi.
Silvia was running the canteen when I starded working here.
When you leave college , you will missit.
When you came to my house, I showed you my holiday photos.
How will I contact you if you have no telephone?
When the bos came, she held out her had.
To get tothe classroom, take the first turninig on your right.
Ricky never goes to sleep before 10 pm.
When Sasha went for the interview, did she wear a suit?
The doctor said I would need to rest fora few days.
The Jacobs were eating dinner when the storm hit their house.
The course will last three months and will end in June.
The children ate biscuits and drank lemonade.
Sharon is going to order new blinds when she moved.
The disk held all the information.
The post is going to arrive.
The explorers walk 300 miles in 3 days.
His cousin is hoping to visit London.
Kenneth lived inthe uk all his life.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario