exercise 1
1.-last week we went on holiday.
2.-We stayed in a lovely hotel by the sea.
3.-The weather was very good all week.
4.-It didn't rain at all.
5.-We spent most days sitting on the beach.
6.-In the evening, we had dinner in the hotel restaurant.
7.-The food and the service were excellent.
8.-After dinner, we walked along the beach in the moonlight
9.-We flew back on saturday.
10.-We didn't want to come home!
exercise 2
1.-last week we went on holiday.
2.-We stayed in a lovely hotel by the sea.
3.-The weather was very good all week.
4.-It didn't rain at all.
5.-We spent most days sitting on the beach.
6.-In the evening, we had dinner in the hotel restaurant.
7.-The food and the service were excellent.
8.-After dinner, we walked along the beach in the moonlight.
9.- It was vey romantic.
10.-We flew back on saturday.
11.-We got back very late and very tired.
12-We didn't want to come home!
exercise 3
Did you see Jack yesterday?
What did he say?
What time did they arrive?
When did he buy that car?
Who paid for lunch?
Why did you tell him?
How long did they stay?
Where did they get married?
exercise 4
What time did they arrive? They arrived at ten o' clock.
How much did it cost? It cost about $100.
Where did you buy it? I bought it in New York.
Why did he do it? I don't know why he did it.
How long did it take? I took a couple of hours to do.
Who told you? Pete told me.
How far was it from London? It was about it 50 miles.
What did he study at university ? He studied archaeology.
When did he start work here? He started work here in 2001.
exercise 5
What time did they arrive?
How much did it cost?
Where did you buy it?
How long did it take?
Who told you?
How far was it from London?
What did he study at university ?
1.- My mom gave me a bike for chistmas.
2.- I got a very strong cold last winter.
3.- In 2002 we had a great time at the beach.
4.- I went to a birthday party yesterday.
5.-In The last century was the Mexican Revolution.
6.- What did he say three weeks ago?
7.- From March to June I made my entrance exam to preparatoria
8.- I went to live in California with my uncles for a long time.
9.-Did your mom was born in 1980?
10.- In the past was unknown internet.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario