sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

task 6

will:
  1. I will play with my sister
  2. My father will cook a chicken
  3. I' ll not read a the book hex hall
  4. I'll not wath TV at nigth
  5. My father will drive in the morning
  6. My sister will study Math
  7. I' ll not will shopping
  8. Will you give me a present for my birthday?
  9. Will you kiss your mother?
  10. My aunt will travel at Mexico City.
 going to:
  1. I'm going to the school
  2. My father going to buy jeans
  3. My aunt's going to a party
  4. I'm not going to bring my bag
  5. I'm not going to catch boll
  6. My sister's going to jump
  7. I'm going to study English
  8. Is Rosa going to run in the park?
  9. Are you going to go a party?
  10. Is he going to swim?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario